Warning: Bank of America giving access to accounts randomly

9:16:00 PM
Warning: Bank of America giving access to accounts randomly -

Today we received a bill for one of our spending. To send the payment, I logged on the Bank of America website to use their system (Automated Clearing House) ACH. Once connected, I can click on the "Transfers" button. Up to this point, everything was fine and I consult my own. However, after entering the transfer interface, I came across an issue of enormous confidentiality that would never have happened in a session of online banking: I was watching someone else's name, accounts bank balances, e-mail and more .

[1945007capturesd'écran] Along (with some information redacted) and also emailed the bank reported the problem. I'm certainly not WATSON, and it is not my bank account numbers or bank accounts. * It is possible that if I had lived with this payment, it would come on WATSON account and not mine.

Log and log seemed to solve the problem and I have not been able to replicate since its first appearance

BofA Communication

BofA Transfer

Here is the letter that we have not yet received a response.

BofA Email

[Awaiting Response.]

This is a matter of serious privacy that must be addressed. If I can see the information from someone else, not that way someone can see yours or mine?

Llama Stare

* Some readers have commented that it is possible but not clear and the text has been updated for this purpose.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar