New HMA! kid on the block ...

12:06:00 PM
New HMA! kid on the block ... -

Hello! My name is Nicola, and I take the reins of HMA! Blog. I will provide news related to privacy and security; serious at times bizarre. In addition, practical advice to help you make the most of our VPN service, and introduce you to the team members by asking very important questions, such as: "If you were a cheese, what kind would -you? "

more, I'll give you mini tutoring lessons to help those of you who do not know what a LT2P protocol is or what you do with a router . DD-WRT no, you can not eat so do not worry, do not think "I am technically challenged!; I can not set up a VPN on Windows on my Mac or iPhone "... You can!

So, a little about me. I'm from the UK, the land of Fish & Chips, and rain -I think it rains 360 days a year. - and is one of the reasons why the British are obsessed about the time I traveled, lived and worked around the world, including the United STATES, Iraq, Kuwait and Lebanon.

My career in news journalism began with CNN in Atlanta and London, but I switched to Fox News chain back in 05. During almost five years of Fox News coverage on Iraq I handled breaking news of the hanging of Saddam Hussein in the bombing of the golden Mosque of Samarra. I embedded with military forces in some of the operations dangerous and difficult in Iraq, including Mosul, Tikrit, Fallujah, Basra, Al-Asad, Baquba and Sadr City. I flew in dozens of Blackhawks, the V-22 Osprey, and traveled up and down the country until 'armored Humvee. I dined on (the mother) MRE -. I do not recommend the beef patty, and I was once bitten by a scorpion

I am here to help you understand the technical jargon by providing simple explanations for what many of us can not make head or tail. When confronted with acronyms and technical content, we can often be baffled to the point of no return. It need not be this way more

I would like to hear from you. - So if there is something you want to see here that I do not speak, or anything else you want to ask (blog related only please), then please email me at nicola@hidemyass.com

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar