How to use a VPN - (yes, another) request Marija

6:37:00 PM
How to use a VPN - (yes, another) request Marija -

It seems that we like to hire support donkeys that go by the name of Marija - as we welcome another Marija who recently joined the Hide My Ass! Pro VPN support team for customers. Marija is there to help you with all VPN questions you might have, so do not hesitate to it or any of our customer support contact donkeys.

Marija

"I joined HMA! In April 2015 as a French, English and Spanish speaking support officer.

Prior to Hide My Ass! I worked in customer support for an outsourcing company, and also translated cartoons part-time, but lack of freedom and satisfaction at work, I left and began translating cartoons on a full time basis.

I graduated from the faculty of philology, language and French literature.

I graduated in scientific and technical translation and simultaneous and consecutive interpretation.

during my studies, I participated in two parts amateur theater who participated in several festivals and traveled to France and Croatia, as well as several cities in Serbia.

I like to find something creative and interesting in everything I do. I love to travel and languages, people, sun and laugh, and I love translating. "

For more information on our asses support, including Nenad and Mickey and, of course, if you have questions about our VPN service, please email us .

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar