What is a VPN and why do you need - ask Nemanja

10:54:00 AM
What is a VPN and why do you need - ask Nemanja -

If you're new to the world of life private and security online and want to know how to protect your equipment against attacks, government bypass blocks placed on Web sites or surf the web anonymously - ask Nemanja who recently joined us here Hide My Ass! Pro VPN.

Nemanja "Nemo" Palancanin

Nemanja joined the Hide My Ass! Pro VPN family in April 2015. During this time he learned all about VPN, and also won a bunch of new awesome friends

Nemanja said, "Even if I m 24 years, I have accomplished a number of things I'm really proud. I lived in the US for 6 months, I work for a global company well known, and I studied for the Cisco CCNA certificate - which I passed! I also received a bachelor's degree in computer science, has become completely independent, and held a number of self-employment and made over 50 jumps! "

The Nemanjas passion lies in improving its practical IT skills and to continue his studies to obtain an engineering degree in computer science.

is also really passionate network security, extreme sports, sports movies, and good food.

Nemanja like listening to electronic music and enjoys a number of outdoor activities such as hiking, skydiving , diving, climbing, mountain biking - almost anything that gives him an adrenaline rush

"I believe that dreams come true if you work hard enough and do not give them - ever "

Wise words, Nemanja

If you have questions about VPN, please feel free to post them here on our blog or send us ! email - we always like to hear from you

!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar